Autodesk Revit Architecture Certification - ACU
Duration: 2 hours
Cost (ex VAT)
Book / Enquire
Autodesk Revit Architecture Certified User (ACU) Exam
Are you an aspiring building design and construction professional? Would you like to expand your Autodesk Revit Architecture® software skills and prove your proficiency? Advance your career by becoming an Autodesk Revit Architecture® Certified User. Whether you’re a student or a professional, this software certification will validate your skills, fulfill academic and industry requirements, and boost your design career.
Who is it for?
The Autodesk Revit Architecture® Certified User (ACU) program is for those who are relatively new to the software and want to prove their basic proficiency.
As an Autodesk Revit Architecture® Certified User, you’ll enjoy several career-boosting benefits:
– Prove your skill level with an official, industry-standard credential recognised by schools and employers
– Display the Autodesk Certified logo and your certificate
– Include your name in the database of Autodesk Certified professionals
The Autodesk Revit Architecture Certified User Exam includes multiple-choice and performance based questions. Following are some examples of software aspects covered in the exam:
– Navigating the user interface and managing files
– Working with views, including creating camera views
– Creating levels, walls, doors, and windows
– Handling components, columns, and grids
– Creating stairs, railings, roofs, and floors
– Sketching, annotating, and scheduling
The ACU exams are run on a regular basis. Please contact us to find out more about the dates and available time slots.
If you make a booking for three or more people to take the same exam, you can receive a 15% discount from the overall cost.
Education and Non-profit Organisations
If you are working for a non-profit organisation or an educational establishment, you can receive a 15% discount from the overall cost.
Training credits do not apply for certification exams.
If you book this exam at least three months in advance, you can claim 15% discount from the original price.
Students and Freelancers
We know how difficult it can be to try and self-fund a course – that’s why we introduced a 15% discount to all students and those who work as freelancers.
Use the form below to make an enquiry about this course or to make a booking. One of our consultants will respond to your enquiry immediately during usual business hours.