Duration: 3 days
Overview of the course
This course is designed to teach you some of the very advanced concepts and principles in software design. You will work with real life projects and be guided to solve problems that involve using flow control, modules, deep linking and communication services.
This course is for…
About the application
- Introduction to AJAX
- Introduction to node.js
- Serving files with node.js
- Loading data from node.js into the client via AJAX
- Cross-domain communication options and issues
- Implementing JSONP on the client and node.js
- CORS on the client and server
- Asynchronouse programming
- Pros and cons of nested callbacks
- Using promises
- Using deferreds
- Module pattern
- AMD modules with RequireJS
- Compiled and compressed builds with RequireJS
- APIs and browser facilities for history and deep links
- State-based application design for history and deep link support
- Client side routing in various frameworks
- Server-sent events and web sockets
- A transactional model of client-server interaction
- managing communication with the server
- User interface controls
- Managing multiple and concurrent transactions
- Race conditions and transaction failures
If you make a booking for three or more people to the same course, you can claim an additional 15% discount for each student from the original price of this course.
Education and Non-profit Organisations
If you are working for a non-profit organisation or an educational establishment, you can claim an additional 15% discount on all our courses.
Our Training Credits Scheme is the most cost-effective way to train your entire team. With this scheme, you buy training days up front and use them over one year. To see full details, visit our Training Credits Page.
If you book this course at least three months in advance, you can claim 15% discount from the original price.
Students and Freelancers
We know how difficult it can be to try and self-fund a course – that’s why we introduced a 15% discount to all university students and those who work as freelancers.