Autodesk 3ds Max Training - Intermediate
Duration: 3 days
Overview of the course
This course is designed to take your already existing 3ds Max knowledge to the next level. You will master many key concepts and techniques to enhance your renders and reduce render times.
If you are not truly satisfied with your Autodesk 3ds Max training, neither are we. Let us know on the first day and we will make it right. Otherwise, we will refund 100% of your money.
Once you have completed your 3ds Max course, you will have access to our email and telephone support for a lifetime. You can contact us for any questions or technical issues, related to what you’ve learned on your training course.
24-Month Free Class Retake
If you want to come back and attend this 3ds Max course again to refresh your skills, you have 24 months to do so. The retake is free of charge.
This course is for…
Those who already know the basics of 3ds Max and now want to improve their skills further by learning some of the more advanced tools and concepts.
In order to attend this course, you should have already completed 3ds Max – Beginner or have equivalent knowledge of the software.
About the application
Autodesk 3ds Max is a powerful software that lets you create 3D computer graphics, animations, models and renders. It is mostly used for adverts, video games and architectural visualisations. Also the high-end broadcasters and filmmakers employ this tool to create engaging visual materials.
- Dynamic simulations with MASSFX
- Rigid bodies, soft bodies and cloth
- Record the simulated animation into your models
- Use MASSFX to model more organic model such as fabrics and cushions
- Modelling complex models with Edit poly and edge copying techniques
- Advance mapping techniques with unwrap UVW modifier
- Pelt map
- UV editor
- Perspective match utility for perfect alignment between the 3D model and the background image
- Particle simulation
- Non-event driven particles and event driven particles
- Particle view editor
- Character rigging with CAT objects
- Inverse kinematics
- Parameter collector
The next available dates for the 3ds Max Intermediate course are:
- 03 May 2017
- 05 July 2017
- 25 September 2017
- 15 November 2017
If you are not able to attend the course on these dates, please get in touch with us to arrange a Tailored Training session that suits your schedule, including evenings and weekends.