Adobe Acrobat Training - Fast Track Silver
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Duration: 5 days
Overview of the course
Acrobat Fast Track – Silver is a combination of the Beginner and Intermediate courses. It is a fantastic way to learn the fundamentals of Adobe Acrobat and master some of the advanced techniques in a short period of time. With hands-on practice, you will be guided through some real life projects by one of our Adobe certified instructors.
This course is for…
Those who are new to the world of PDFs, have little or no knowledge of Adobe Acrobat and want to explore the possibilities of this powerful software.
You do not need any prior knowledge of the software, in order to attend this course. However, you should have a basic understanding of your computer’s operating system – such as launching an application, creating folders, saving files and copying them onto a different drive.
About the application
Adobe Acrobat is a widely used application whose main function is to create, edit and distribute PDF documents. Acrobat is used by millions of people worldwide on both desktop and mobile platforms. With this powerful software, you can create, convert, annotate, publish and encrypt documents, as well as creating interactive forms.
- Touring the interface
- What is a PDF?
- Key concepts and terminology
- Creating PDF documents from Microsoft Office applications
- Converting a website into an offline PDF
- Converting a scanned document into PDF
- Creating interactive PDF documents
- Changing the view
- Viewing multiple documents
- Searching and indexing documents
- Printing PDFs
- Default properties
- Working with the Bookmarks panel
- Creating links
- Pages panel
- Creating an e-mail review process
- Using the tracker
- Adding comments
- Working with different types of text and audio annotations
- Attaching files
- Using images inside the PDF document
- Exporting comments
- Importing comments
- Working with actions
- Using page actions
- Creating linked articles
- Working with the Destinations panel
- Creating a basic form
- Using the Form Wizard
- Essential techniques
- Working with form fields
- Distributing and collecting data from forms
- Removing sensitive information from a PDF
- Using digital signatures
- Securing a document with certificates
- Creating a security envelope
- Optimising documents for the web
- Compression settings
- Optimising for the visually impaired
- Working with tagged documents
- Preparing PDF documents to be reviewed online
- Viewing and editing PDF documents online
- Optimising PDFs for print
- Batch processing
- Creating PDF/X compliant documents
If you make a booking for three or more people to the same course, you can claim an additional 15% discount for each student from the original price of this course.
Education and Non-profit Organisations
If you are working for a non-profit organisation or an educational establishment, you can claim an additional 15% discount on all our courses.
Our Training Credits Scheme is the most cost-effective way to train your entire team. With this scheme, you buy training days up front and use them over one year. To see full details, visit our Training Credits Page.
If you book this course at least three months in advance, you can claim 15% discount from the original price.
Students and Freelancers
We know how difficult it can be to try and self-fund a course – that’s why we introduced a 15% discount to all university students and those who work as freelancers.