Autodesk Inventor Certification - ACU
Duration: 2 hours
Cost: £175 or £75 with any course
Autodesk Inventor Certified User (ACU) Exam
Are you an aspiring mechanical design professional? Are you ready to upgrade your Autodesk Inventor® skills and demonstrate your proficiency? Take your career to a higher level by becoming an Autodesk Inventor® Certified User. Whether you’re a student or a professional, this software certification will validate your skills, fulfill academic and industry requirements, and advance your design career.
Who is it for?
The Autodesk Inventor® Certified User (ACU) program is for those who are relatively new to the software and want to prove their basic proficiency.
As an Autodesk Inventor® Certified User, you’ll enjoy several career-boosting benefits:
– Prove your skill level with an official, industry-standard credential recognised by schools and employers
– Display the Autodesk Certified logo and your certificate
– Include your name in the database of Autodesk Certified professionals
The Autodesk Inventor Certified User Exam includes multiple-choice and performance based questions. Following are some examples of software aspects covered in the exam:
– Navigating the user interface and managing files
– Creating, modifying, formatting, and sharing 2D sketches
– Creating parts
– Creating, viewing, and animating assemblies
– Creating presentations and drawings
– Creating and modifying sheet metal parts
The ACU exams are run on a regular basis. Please contact us to find out more about the dates and available time slots.
If you make a booking for three or more people to take the same exam, you can receive a 15% discount from the overall cost.
Education and Non-profit Organisations
If you are working for a non-profit organisation or an educational establishment, you can receive a 15% discount from the overall cost.
Training credits do not apply for certification exams.
If you book this exam at least three months in advance, you can claim 15% discount from the original price.
Students and Freelancers
We know how difficult it can be to try and self-fund a course – that’s why we introduced a 15% discount to all students and those who work as freelancers.