Adobe Premiere Pro Certification - ACA
Duration: 1 hour
Cost: £175 or £75 with any course
Adobe Certification: Opening Doors of Opportunity
They say that opportunity knocks but once. Well, we politely beg to differ. With Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) certification, Docklands Media uniquely positions you for broad opportunities in today’s challenging job market. So when opportunity (cleverly disguised as a hiring manager) comes knocking—you’ll be ready.
Adobe Certified Associate (ACA): Video Communication Using Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe software sets the worlds standard in powerful digital design tools. And while users enjoy creative freedom and precise control in bringing high-impact digital communications to life, students who certify proficiency in Adobe software enjoy the added opportunity to prove their expertise.
Stand Out From the Crowd
The ACA certification validates your technical abilities and demonstrates proficiency. Adobe’s ACA certifications are based on research about digital communication skills required by industry, government, and education. The exam objectives reflect the expertise needed to be successful communicators in today’s digital world. This industry-recognised certification program ensures that you are acquiring the knowledge and abilities valued in today’s workplace. For institutions seeking to keep curriculum vitalised and relevant, certification plays a critical role in bridging classroom learning to real world application.
Below is a list of topics that you are expected to know before taking the Adobe Premiere Pro ACA exam:
Setting Project Requirements
– Identifying the purpose, audience, and audience needs for preparing video.
– Working with video content that is relevant to the project purpose and appropriate for the target audience.
– Understanding of standard copyright rules (related terms, obtaining permission, and citing copyrighted material).
– Understanding the production planning and management process.
Identifying Design Elements When Preparing Video
– Organising and planning a video sequence.
– General principles for video shooting.
– Understanding visual techniques for enhancing video content.
– Using audio to enhance video content.
– Using still images to enhance video content.
– Communicating with others (such as peers and clients) about design and content plans.
Understanding the Adobe Premiere Pro Interface
– Understanding the Adobe Premiere Pro interface.
– Understanding the functions of Adobe Premiere Pro interface elements.
– Organising and customising the Adobe Premiere Pro workspace.
Editing a Video Sequence with Adobe Premiere Pro
– Importing media assets (video, image, and audio files).
– Organising and managing video clips in a sequence.
– Trimming clips.
– Managing sound in a video sequence.
– Managing superimposed text and shapes in a video sequence.
– Adding and managing effects and transitions in a video sequence.
Exporting Video with Adobe Premiere Pro
– Understanding export options for video.
– Exporting video from Adobe Premiere Pro
The ACA exams are run on a regular basis. Please contact us to find out more about the dates and available time slots.
If you make a booking for three or more people to take the same exam, you can receive a 15% discount from the overall cost.
Education and Non-profit Organisations
If you are working for a non-profit organisation or an educational establishment, you can receive a 15% discount from the overall cost.
Training credits do not apply for certification exams.
If you book this exam at least three months in advance, you can claim 15% discount from the original price.
Students and Freelancers
We know how difficult it can be to try and self-fund a course – that’s why we introduced a 15% discount to all students and those who work as freelancers.