Adobe Photoshop Certification - ACA
Duration: 1 hour
Cost: £175 or £75 with any course
Adobe Certification: Opening Doors of Opportunity
They say that opportunity knocks but once. Well, we politely beg to differ. With Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) certification, Docklands Media uniquely positions you for broad opportunities in today’s challenging job market. So when opportunity (cleverly disguised as a hiring manager) comes knocking—you’ll be ready.
Adobe Certified Associate (ACA): Visual Communication Using Adobe Photoshop
Adobe software sets the worlds standard in powerful digital design tools. And while users enjoy creative freedom and precise control in bringing high-impact digital communications to life, students who certify proficiency in Adobe software enjoy the added opportunity to prove their expertise.
Stand Out From the Crowd
The ACA certification validates your technical abilities and demonstrates proficiency. Adobe’s ACA certifications are based on research about digital communication skills required by industry, government, and education. The exam objectives reflect the expertise needed to be successful communicators in today’s digital world. This industry-recognised certification program ensures that you are acquiring the knowledge and abilities valued in today’s workplace. For institutions seeking to keep curriculum vitalised and relevant, certification plays a critical role in bridging classroom learning to real world application.
Below is a list of topics that you are expected to know before taking the Adobe Photoshop ACA exam:
Setting Project Requirements
– The purpose, audience, and audience needs.
– Understanding standard copyright rules for images and image use.
– Project management tasks and responsibilities.
– Communicate with others (such as peers and clients) about design plans.
Identifying Design Elements When Preparing Images
– Image resolution, image size, and image file formats for web, video, and print.
– Design principles, elements, and image composition.
– Colour correction with Photoshop.
– Understanding image-generating devices, their resulting image types, and how to access resulting images in Photoshop.
– Understanding key terminology when working with digital images.
Understanding Adobe Photoshop
– The Photoshop user interface workspaces.
– Working with layers and masks.
– Importing, exporting, organising, and saving.
– Producing and reusing images.
– Understanding colour management workflow
Manipulating Images by Using Adobe Photoshop
– Working with selections.
– Using guides and rulers.
– Transforming images.
– Adjusting or correcting the tonal range, colour, or distortions of an image.
– Retouching and blending images.
– Drawing and painting.
– Working with type.
– Working with filters
Publishing Digital Images by Using Adobe Photoshop
– Preparing images for web, print, and video.
The ACA exams are run on a regular basis. Please contact us to find out more about the dates and available time slots.
If you make a booking for three or more people to take the same exam, you can receive a 15% discount from the overall cost.
Education and Non-profit Organisations
If you are working for a non-profit organisation or an educational establishment, you can receive a 15% discount from the overall cost.
Training credits do not apply for certification exams.
If you book this exam at least three months in advance, you can claim 15% discount from the original price.
Students and Freelancers
We know how difficult it can be to try and self-fund a course – that’s why we introduced a 15% discount to all students and those who work as freelancers.