Adobe Flash Professional Certification - ACE
Duration: 2 hours
Cost (ex VAT)
Book / Enquire
Adobe Certification: Opening Doors of Opportunity
Becoming an Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) gives you a clear and focused way to tell the world about your expertise and communicate your proficiency in leading products from Adobe. Achieving the ACE status gives you advanced skills recognised and respected by employers. By proving your expertise with Adobe solutions, you demonstrate your commitment to advancing your skills and taking on greater challenges.
Adobe Certified Expert (ACE): Flash Professional
Adobe software sets the worlds standard in powerful digital design tools. And while users enjoy creative freedom and precise control in bringing high-impact digital communications to life, students who certify proficiency in Adobe software enjoy the added opportunity to prove their expertise.
Flash CC ACE exam audience are individuals who have a minimum of three years experience with animation, video, programming interactivity, and deploying Flash content to the Web, desktop, and mobile platforms.
Stand Out From the Crowd
The ACE certification proves your efficiency and expertise at an advanced level. Adobe’s ACE certifications are based on research about digital communication skills required by industry, government, and education. The exam objectives reflect the expertise needed to be successful communicators in today’s digital world. This industry-recognised certification program ensures that you are acquiring the knowledge and abilities valued in today’s workplace.
The following are typical tasks that you should already be able to perform:
– Import and appropriately optimise assets
– Deploy Flash content to the Web with alternate content for non-Flash devices
– Create multiple comps for a given assignment
– Can add interactivity with ActionScript 3.0
– Work with dynamic data
– Assess when Flash is the ideal solution for a project
– Build complex animations with nested MovieClips
– Understand class files and OOP concepts
– Edit HTML and CSS
– Deploy video
Exam topics include:
Planning and Designing Flash Applications
– Understanding the differences between Web, desktop, and mobile
– Creating new documents
– Understanding Flash projects
Creating, Importing and Managing Assets
– Understanding bitmap and vector graphics
– Working with the Flash drawing tools
– Importing graphics
– Working with the Flash library
– Creating and working with symbols
– Working with text
Creating Animations and Interactivity
– Working with motion tweens, classic tweens, and shape tweens
– Optimising graphics for animation
– Working with nested movie clip animations
– Understanding frames and keyframes
– Adding interactivity on the timeline
– Adding and synchronizing audio
Programming with ActionScript 3.0
– ActionScript language fundamentals
– Understanding Object Oriented Programming Principles
– Loading external content
– Working with ActionScript libraries
Testing Flash Applications on Multiple Platforms
– Debugging Flash applications
– Testing mobile content
– Assessing and simulating performance
Publishing and Deploying Flash Applications
– Publishing Flash Content
– Publishing to Adobe AIR
– Publishing to HTML5
The ACE exams are run on a regular basis. Please contact us to find out more about the dates and available time slots.
If you make a booking for three or more people to take the same exam, you can receive a 15% discount from the overall cost.
Education and Non-profit Organisations
If you are working for a non-profit organisation or an educational establishment, you can receive a 15% discount from the overall cost.
Training credits do not apply for certification exams.
If you book this exam at least three months in advance, you can claim 15% discount from the original price.
Students and Freelancers
We know how difficult it can be to try and self-fund a course – that’s why we introduced a 15% discount to all students and those who work as freelancers.
Use the form below to make an enquiry about this course or to make a booking. One of our consultants will respond to your enquiry immediately during usual business hours.