Adobe Dreamweaver Certification - ACE
Duration: 2 hours
Cost (ex VAT)
Book / Enquire
Adobe Certification: Opening Doors of Opportunity
Becoming an Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) gives you a clear and focused way to tell the world about your expertise and communicate your proficiency in leading products from Adobe. Achieving the ACE status gives you advanced skills recognised and respected by employers. By proving your expertise with Adobe solutions, you demonstrate your commitment to advancing your skills and taking on greater challenges.
Adobe Certified Expert (ACE): Dreamweaver
Adobe software sets the worlds standard in powerful digital design tools. And while users enjoy creative freedom and precise control in bringing high-impact digital communications to life, students who certify proficiency in Adobe software enjoy the added opportunity to prove their expertise.
Dreamweaver CC exam audience are individuals who have a minimum of three years’ experience as a web developer. You should have experience with architecting a site, designing page layouts, coding pages, and formatting page elements with CSS. You should also be familiar with web standards and be able to render pages in modern web browsers. A knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, as well as IDEs for hand coding, is also suggested.
Stand Out From the Crowd
The ACE certification proves your efficiency and expertise at an advanced level. Adobe’s ACE certifications are based on research about digital communication skills required by industry, government, and education. The exam objectives reflect the expertise needed to be successful communicators in today’s digital world. This industry-recognised certification program ensures that you are acquiring the knowledge and abilities valued in today’s workplace.
The following are typical tasks that you should already be able to perform:
– Define sites for FTP connection
– Create, edit, and delete pages
– Build a site map and manage pages/assets
– Add content such as text, images, and rich media to pages
– Insert HTML5 audio and video content
– Format test and images with CSS
– Apply Edge Web Fonts to format text content
– Author HTML code
– Create responsive layouts
– Deploy and manage sites
Exam topics include:
Navigating the Workspace
– Working with the Document window
– Managing files in the Files panel
– Updating properties in the Property inspector
– Configuring workspace layout and docked panel sets
Defining a Site
– Creating the local root folder
– Setting server information with hosting account details
– Connecting via FTP
Creating Web Pages
– Using the New Document dialog box
– Organising the site structure
– Setting Page Properties
– Previewing pages in a browser
Laying out Pages
– Using the Structure section of the Insert panel
– Creating responsive layouts
Adding and Formatting Text
– Applying Edge Web Fonts to text content
– Inserting special characters
– Using Find and Replace
– Using Spell Check
– Understanding paragraph and header tags
– Inserting line breaks
– Creating lists
Working with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
– Understanding basic CSS syntax
– Creating and managing CSS styles using CSS Designer
– Applying styles using the Property inspector
– Using CSS Designer to visually define CSS properties
– Creating transitions with the CSS Transitions panel
Adding and Managing Links
– Understanding basic link types
– Creating links using the Property inspector
– Creating content navigation
Adding Images and Rich Media
– Inserting images
– Using the Property Inspector to update and edit images
– Inserting Flash content
– Inserting HTML5 video and audio
Writing HTML Code
– Using the Code view of the Document window
– Making changes to code using Design view of the Document window
– Selecting specific code
– Understanding related files
– Working with behaviors
Working with Templates and Library Items
– Creating and applying templates
– Inserting editable regions
– Editing and updating templates
– Creating and editing Library items
Writing with Mobile Devices
– Using jQuery Mobile
– Understanding PhoneGap
Launching a Site
– Transferring files to the remote server/local machine using Get and Put
– Understanding and using Check In/Check Out
– Uploading a site using the Files panel
The ACE exams are run on a regular basis. Please contact us to find out more about the dates and available time slots.
If you make a booking for three or more people to take the same exam, you can receive a 15% discount from the overall cost.
Education and Non-profit Organisations
If you are working for a non-profit organisation or an educational establishment, you can receive a 15% discount from the overall cost.
Training credits do not apply for certification exams.
If you book this exam at least three months in advance, you can claim 15% discount from the original price.
Students and Freelancers
We know how difficult it can be to try and self-fund a course – that’s why we introduced a 15% discount to all students and those who work as freelancers.
Use the form below to make an enquiry about this course or to make a booking. One of our consultants will respond to your enquiry immediately during usual business hours.